Mission Statement

One Profession to Rule them all. One Team to Bind them. One Link to Bring them all. And on the Blog Find them. :) :P

Monday, April 19, 2010

My Tall dark slim and sexy………………………. Chair…

I had a really beautiful one. Tall dark slim and sexy... don’t exclaim I’m talking of my office chair. I may have started with a small backrest chair when I joined but I had been lucky to find an unattended long backrest chair. It was really comfortable and gave me head rest when I’d lay back and so I decided to adopt it. But little did I know that my relationship with her would be short lived. A colleague of mine had her eye on it since the time I told her about it. And one fine day she decided to swap chairs and she did so before I came in so I wouldn’t force a fight for it (smart move).

But I’m kind off ok with it as she had a reason to make those moves and her motives were clean. And she had also promised me to find me another one while she used mine. Apparently we did find one and the poor girl lifted it from its place and got it to my desk just for me but again I lost her to my neighbor. Since then we’ve been eyeing every long backrest chair around us and planning how to abduct it without anyone noticing it or minding our madness.

We hope we are successful so we can enjoy comfort while we work.

P.S: if you’re reading this and you own a long backrest chair, better chain it to your table. You never know when someone might just abduct it and deprive you of your comfort ;).

1 comment:

  1. Buddy, at least u have ur chair, and u have adjusted to it. For people sitting along my gangway, its like a new revelation after every lunch hour. By the time we get adjusted to our seats, it is changed.

    ReplyDelete