Mission Statement

One Profession to Rule them all. One Team to Bind them. One Link to Bring them all. And on the Blog Find them. :) :P

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I wish I could do more of what I love to do most..

There are a lot of things I love; I love sports, I love music, I love movies, I love driving, I love enjoying a chilled beer. Now, I imagine this: Driving my favorite car, listening to my favorite music, I reach a virgin, unexplored beach. On this beach, I lay watching movies on my laptop sipping chilled beer. Now, how's that for a fantasy??

I've lived this fantasy a couple of times now. I've planned an unplanned vacation. :) The only planning I did was to look for a place i've not heard off on Google. Left Friday evenings and returned Sunday evenings. I miss doing this now. I sound like its been ages since I did this. Actually it does feel like ages even though as per the dates, its only been 3 weeks since I did this last. If things go my way, I would end up doing this every weekend. :)

There are a couple of other things also that I plan to do someday:
  1. Take an unplanned vacation to the north with friends and our better halves. This time when I say, unplanned, I mean truly unplanned. Book tickets only till Delhi. The rest of the vacation is planned impromptu. :)
  2. Leave for a vacation with a fixed amount of money in my wallet. No credit cards. Return only when I my wallet's empty. :) One place I would love to travel this way is Thailand. Love the tranquility on the hundreds of small islands on Thailand.

I'll keep this short.. I am writing only because I was thinking about this in my head and I knew I would be able to concentrate on work better if I write this out. :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your plans :-). At some point we all plan such activities. Hopefully each one of us will do something like that someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right said Hari.. Every weekend, without fail, even i plan to plan an 'unplanned vacation'. But like he said "Left Friday evenings and returned Sunday evenings"....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! almost everyday i plan of escaping to some place quiet, near to nature or near to oceans. It was like reading my own thoughts :) and the unplanned vacations are always a lot of fun .. very soothing post tarun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice plans !,...I agree, unplanned travel plans are the best to unwind & it's something that everyone looks forward to. May u find the place u've not heard of on Google :)...

    ReplyDelete