Mission Statement

One Profession to Rule them all. One Team to Bind them. One Link to Bring them all. And on the Blog Find them. :) :P

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Life has changed ! ? !!

It was last week when I was leaving for office. I knew I was going to be late and so had informed my TL about the same. While I was on the way to catch the auto, I just happened to look at the zerox shop on my left. I saw many students waiting to get their zerox copies. It felt like their exams were nearing..may be in their college or may be in their classes. This scene took me through a quick flash back to the days I spent in college.

Life was so blessed !! No worries no tensions, just pure fun and time pass. Bunking the lectures and sitting in the canteen, coming in late for practicals and then messing up with the circuits, giving proxy signature for friends in the attendance sheet and then getting caught by the professor. There were no worries except for the semester exams. I never bothered or planned anything to do for the next day or the next week. Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM were never so boring or sad, in fact sometimes they seemed to be insufficient. Especially, when the college functions and sports week are going on; the only time when there is 100% attendance. Well, not in the classroom, in the college ground :)

Completing journals and assignments ON-TIME was one big challenge, as there was always a prior booking to be made to the champ (may be the first bencher..in my language pet of the professor :P) of the class. He completes the assignment and the same assignment rotates in the entire class. No one even bothered to check what was the assignment for, which chapter or rather which subject. The main question was–assignment submit karneka ka last day kaunsa hai ??? I don’t remember writing any assignment on my own in those 4 years. Everything was COPY-PASTE. And not only me, everyone followed this rule.


Fortunately or unfortunately, we cannot apply the same rule in our office projects :) :(. Life has changed. And so now I reach office every day morning at 9:30, log into my PC, open the project files quickly, and ………………………………………………….COPY-PASTE ;) (well my current project demands that, can’t help it :P) and finish my work for the day ON-TIME.

5 comments:

  1. HAHA i love the last part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious!! :) I remember a time when, in a class of 35, there were 34 copies of my assignment only for all of us to realise that all the copies had my name on them in the content :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trupti, Any plans for higher studies...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of College days makes me nostalgic. People always tell me "Manipal is over !". But, I know I will never get over it. Those were the best days ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome.. Best days of my life.. :)

    ReplyDelete