Mission Statement

One Profession to Rule them all. One Team to Bind them. One Link to Bring them all. And on the Blog Find them. :) :P

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jam on a Friday Morning

Guest Writer: Gayatri Joshi



A nice sunny morning and great day ahead waiting for me,but who knew that the begining was going to be screwed.It makes you feel like screaming; You are about to start your day, that too a "Friday" when everyone is soooo enthusiastic about finishing their work and then head to enjoy an astounding weekend, and absorbed in all those funfilling thoughts you get trapped in a heavy traffic, GOD SAVE ME, that was the first thought which came to my mind,and the next was why I am living in this country,where people don't need a reason to create such problems,they just do it,why.. no one has solved this puzzle.

So I ran towards the stop but as usual I missed my bus, this is very cliche to me, and known fact for others :) ,usually when I miss my bus its not so tough as I get a ric and I am relaxed as in I fully deligate the job to the auto driver, now its not my fault that I am late,its time for the autowala to show his caliber :) ,well as almost everyday, my pocket was going to get a bang with the ric's charge,but there was no other go,so I catched a ric and thought my problem is solved, very stupid of me,planning the weekend fun,and engrossed in the shopping thoughts, I startled,WOW ; there was a long awaiting queue of vehicles all of them wanting to reach their destinations sooner they can, within a fraction of second two emotions aroused one is :) and the other one was :( ,which was more disturbing.

Why all these people have to leave at this time only,why are they going towards same direction,why there is a TRAFFIC JAM :( ,GOD SAVE ME what do I do now,how will I reach office,if I get late I will have to stay late,who wants that, and that too on a friday evening.... Oh No,I m in big trouble,thinking all this I was so restless, no matter how much caliber the autowala has my day is anyway screwed.I picked up my phone and called my friend and hurrayyyy what I hear,the company bus has not yet reached office,that only sentence of her made me relaxed.

Now I started watching the fun on road,I m calling it fun because watching the running vehicles outside was the only thing I could have done sitting in an auto,oh did I say running sorry I should have said "moving vehicles" :), what's the use of buying high speed, more milage ,great pickup vehicles,after all they need to be on "Mumbai ki sadkon pe", thinking and smiling I "finally" reached office,took a deep breath and headed towards my desk,where our gang was standing."What heavy traffic it was" was my first statement,although I knew that at the begining I was late,still, who wants to take the blame ;)

3 comments:

  1. Nice one gayatri !...I experienced the same situation this morning, completely identify with your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehehe nice fun filled post gayatri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You r right Gayatri. The only things that runs in a traffic jam is the auto-meter.

    ReplyDelete